Here is how I installed org-googlecl.el (found at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-googlecl) onto my Windows 7 box at work.
- I droped the el file into my emacs extentions directory
- I added the following to my .emacs
(setq load-path (cons "C:/emacs/org-googlecl" load-path)) (require 'org-googlecl) (setq googlecl-blogname "Technology and Me") (setq googlecl-username "my google username") (setq googlecl-footer "") ;;Add no footer (setq googlecl-blog-exists t) ;;Ask me if the blog exists before posting (setq googlecl-list-regexp "\\(.*\\),\\(http.*\\),?\\(.*\\)$") ;;update the reg-ex for listing (see below)
- I pip installed the google commandline as per http://code.google.com/p/googlecl/wiki/Install
python c:\python\26\Scripts\google %*
Once the google command was working I found that the
org-googlecl-list-blogswas not running.
The problem was that the regex was wrong as I had not added any tags to my posts. So I updated the
googlecl-list-regexpto account for the missing ,
- The problem was that the regex was wrong as I had not added any tags to my posts. So I updated the
- The final tweek is that the quoting was wrong for windows on some of the commands so I changed it to match the windows style within org-googlecl